Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Week 3: #5 - Flickr & Photos

Late yesterday I set up a Flickr account and uploaded some photos to it. Then I decided I didn't like the photos so I deleted them, cropped them and uploaded them again. Then I uploaded two photos to my blog, but I didn't use Flickr to do it, so I still have to figure out the connection between Flickr and the blog.

More importantly, now you can see how cute my puppy is. She is a cross between a pug and a chihuahua. They are more commonly known as "chugs" but my husband very much prefers the term "pughuahua." I think it's much more descriptive than "chug."

She was born May 8th, but we didn't get her until August 19th. The 15- and 16-year old daughters of a friend of a friend of a friend of mine bought her without discussing it with their parents. The girls were never home, even in the evenings, because of social and extracurricular activities, so their parents decided to give her to people that could spend more time with her. That's us. She has some bad habits, but all-in-all is a wonderful puppy. She makes us laugh a lot. We adore her and she's very attached to us.

More later when I figure out some more of this Flickr stuff . . .

No comments: