I read about Getting Things Done. It seems awfully complicated and time-consuming. Get back to me when there's a Cliff's Notes version. Until then, I don't think I can use it.
I also checked out Google Calendar, Remember the Milk, Ta-da List, and Bla-bla List. They all seem great, especially Google Calendar. Google never does a sloppy job of anything, as far as I know. However, they are mostly for people that lead a much more complicated life than I do, especially Google Calendar and Remember the Milk. So, since the exercises required trying out one of them, I went with the simplest one, Ta-da List. I'll use it to record things I need to accomplish on the weekend. Hopefully, that will prevent me from spending my Sunday evenings and Mondays thinking about the things I should have done and didn't. Meanwhile, at work I'll continue using the "Tasks" option in Outlook. It pops up reminders on my monitor. :)
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment