Wednesday, April 16, 2008

#30: Spring Cleaning: Take a Load Off Our Drives

  1. I have used the S: drive before, including placing files there and deleting them.
  2. I have gone through the P: drive and deleted some of the files that I had placed there. I also reorganized some of the folders on the P: drive. I need to remove the branch photos from the P: drive and put them on a CD. I removed the personal photos I had placed on the P: or Z: drive for use with iHCPL.
  3. I have gone through all of my files on the Z: drive and deleted many of them.
  4. I had files going back to 2001 or 2002, but they were organized. I'm the same way on the PC that I am on my desk; I'm good at creating stacks, but bad about not cleaning them out.

No comments: