I have sent a text message exactly 1 time. I don't have texting as part of my cell phone package. Nobody ever texts me. So, when I received a text message one day, I immediately knew that the sender had sent it to the wrong number. I was very proud of myself for figuring out how to text him or her back and say "wrong number." Unfortunately, he or she was very polite and sent back "thank you," which cost me another 10 cents. Even though I haven't sent another text message since then, it was easy to figure out and I think I could do it again in an emergency.
Lingo 2 Word was interesting and enlightening. I'll keep it in mind when people send me emails with text lingo I don't understand.
My feelings about texting and driving are the same as before reading the NYT article: What is wrong with these people's minds?!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment