I looked at several social networking sites and here are my thoughts:
MySpace – Very teen-looking. I really liked the book, movie, & music links.
FaceBook – Nothing to see on home page, but I thought the tour was interesting, especially the security settings.
Ning – Looks like people I wouldn’t want to hang out with.
Yahoo! 360° – Appealing look, similar to other Yahoo! services. Like the “Search Yahoo! 360° for people interested in this topic” on the front page. By searching for libraries, I got a few off-the-wall hits and some good hits.
LinkedIn – Can’t tell anything without joining.
Rate My Space – Asks “Do you think you’ve got a flair for decorating?” NO. The idea of posting to this site terrifies me. The pictures are pretty, though.
Dogster – My dog doesn’t need a web page or a blog, but it’s fun to see other people’s dogs.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment