Monday, October 15, 2007
Week 6: #13 Tagging & Del.icio.us
I watched the tutorial and skimmed the "Several Habits" and "Us.ef.ul." I looked at the iHCPL Del.icio.us page. Looks like some good stuff there. Some useful and some fun. I liked the site where you could make an M&M character. I did see the comments and tags. I can see the potential of this tool for research assistance. I was on the committee at the reference librarian meeting that came up with the idea of an HCPL Del.icio.us page with the staff's most useful bookmarks. I thought this was a brilliant idea and I contributed some bookmarks. I also think it's a great way to have your bookmarks available no matter where you are. I created a Del.icio.us account for myself and tried to upload my favorites from Internet Explorer. It didn't work. I'll try it again. Based on what I saw in the "Several Habits" and "Us.ef.ul," it looks like there's a ton of other stuff that would be useful to people that spend a lot of time on the internet, which I don't do. When I need something, I go to the internet, get what I need, and get off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment